Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloweenies!!

I made sugar cookies shaped like fall leaves, and let the kids decorate them. Liam chose to decorate his face instead.
Charlotte took the task a little more seriously, she put about a pound of sprinkles on each cookie. They looked fabulous. Pink is the new fall color.

Here they are, frosting away.

We took the kids out on a particularly nice day and tried to get a few good pictures. This one was too cute!

Here they are, at Chester Bowl, posing together.


This one was my (Laura) favorite. I love the way Charlotte's hand is resting on Liam, and the sun setting in the background.


Liam dressed as Charlie Brown for Halloween. Costume made by Debbie Jacoby.

Charlotte was a princess in purple.

Liam, so excited to be at the church Halloween party!
For Halloween night I took Charlotte out trick or treating, and yes, she did say it to everyone that would listen. Liam stayed behind and helped Brian pass out candy.





2 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay! You updated your blog! Your kids are SO cute! I can't believe how grown-up they look! I can't wait to see you guys! I'm going to call you this week (I promise!) and we'll have to talk time lines:) I forgot all about the Duluth aquarium, I don't think we've been since we visited you in college! I'm pretty sure we'll be going to Duluth in the spring, we'll have to take the kids there! Anyways, thanks for updating, it's good to know what's going on in your lives! Talk to you soon!

Jennifer Kremer Oliva said...

ps i tagged you