Monday, September 7, 2009

Breakfast on the Farm

(Left) Liam, my mom, and my dad on a tractor ride at 'Breakfast on the Farm'. The Kids loved it.


(Below) Liam and Charlotte got to sit on a slew of different tractors/combines/etc.





Charlotte and Liam got to ride on the Barrel Train. Six times. Everytime he got on, Liam would give us this half scared/half somber face and refused to smile for the camera, but then he'd turn around and beg to get back on. I swear he loved it.




Charlotte posing in a calf kennel.




(Right) Charlotte and her daddy!
(Below) Liam and Uncle Steven!








Liam and calf. I have no idea what he's doing in this picture, but it cracks me up.





(Right) Liam, Debbie and Brian eating Breakfst. On the farm.













(Left) Charlotte with my Grandma and Grandpa walking through the field to get to the farm.

0 comments: