Monday, September 7, 2009

The Nauvoo Pagent

In July we went to Nauvoo, IL (where Brian and I where married) and watched a live pagent. We took our good friend Kevin (he was serving a mission in Brownwood when we lived there) and just hung out for a couple of days. It was fun, but tiring.
(Above) Liam, thoroughly pooped.

Liam and Charlotte spent a good thirty minutes talking to the horses.


Visitors center in Nauvoo. Alicia and her 'facebook husband' Kevin Swan.

Steven, Kevin and Brian, telling inappropriate jokes.

Brian and Charlotte. It was hot that day and Charlotte was a littel cranky.

Kevin, frolicking.

Nauvoo Temple. Where Brian and I where married.

Steven, Alicia and Kevin in front of Nauvoo Temple.


Brian and Charlotte. I saw those little pioneer bonnets and I just had to get her one.

Steven, Kevin and Brian, exploring exciting Nauvoo.


Charlotte and Grandpa.


I got to sit in the back with the kids and entertain them. Fun Times.












0 comments: